Tuesday, June 19, 2012

1.3 Wedding Bells A'Ringin'

Aaaand we're back! For yet another episode of the Spectrum of Life. Alabaster starts out his day with one goal in mind - wooing his chosen lady. As you see he's got an . . . interesting way of going about that. O_o


Luckily Oriole takes to his somewhat unorthodox courtship methods.

Alabaster - Hahahaha! . . . Oh darn . . . .


BAM! Wow, that looks like it hurt.


They both enjoyed the game, however. And afterward, Alabaster got down to some more traditional flirting.

Alabaster - Your lips are like a red, red rose . . .

Oriole - *swoon*


Some amorous hugging.


And hand holding.


Confession time! I think it's going over well . . .


Woo! First Kiss touchdown music!


Alabaster - Oriole, I was thinkin' maybe you and me could start dating . . . like, officially?


Oriole - Okay.


That went over so well, Alabaster decided to keep on going.

Alabaster - In that case, I got something I wanna ask you.

Oriole - On your knees?


Alabaster - That's what guys usually do when they propose.

Oriole - *EPIC STUNNED FACE*


Oriole - Eeeeeeee! Yes yes yes yes!

Photobombing Atticus - *zzzzz*


Oriole - Put it on meh!


Oriole - OMG so shinyyyyyyyyyy.


These two really do make an adorable couple.


It's at this point that I decide I don't want 2 blonde parents, so I changed Alabaster's hair color to black with white tips. I think I'll keep the tradition of dying the children's hair tips with their designated color, too.


After that cozy autumn salad dinner it was time for Alabaster to hit the proverbial hay. Oriole was wide awake of course and now off from work for a few days for her honeymoon period. She was low on her fun motive so I sent her to the gym to play with the fooseball table.


After a little while I remembered that Oriole was a Kleptomaniac and we were very, very poor. It wouldn't let me swipe anything inside the gym, but I was allowed to click on the parking lot.

And then she strolled up as cool as you please to the Margaret Vanguester car. NO. EFFING. WAY.


SHE ACTUALLY STOLE IT!!!! Damn thing sold for 8,000 simoleons, too. Omg, Oriole you are officially my favorite legacy spouse EVER. Seriously, you can now do no wrong.


Now pretty flush, I sent her back home to exercise on her OWN treadmill.

Atticus - Photobomb #2


They slept together that night, but no woo-hoo yet. That's one of the rules of this generation, gotta wait til after marriage. Which will be happening tomorrow morning. And d'awww, lookit! They're dreaming about each other!


A better shot of Alabaster's new hair. I like it much better, I think the dark hair suits his darker skintone better than the platinum blonde did.


While Oriole's still sleeping Alabaster gets in his morning gardening time.


Then it was time for the big event. No official party, because I'm lazy. Just a lovely little private ceremony in his garden with just the two of them and Atticus (off screen) as witnesses.

Wedding Montage GO!







Oriole - My husband is so handsome!

Well I'm glad you're so happy with the arrangement, Oriole.


After the wedding it was time to put those simoleons that Oriole got us to good use. We have a kinda-sorta house now, yay! And Alabaster's little garden has gotten some protection from the wild animals too. Of course, this also means that we're back in the poor house now, but it's progress.


A 3/4 view so you can kinda see the layout. A large main room for the kitchen supplies and table. A bedroom for our founding couple, a bathroom and an empty room that will eventually house the forthcoming babies.


Speaking of babies . . . you two need to get busy. ^_~


They didn't take much convincing from my end of the screen, either.


I heard some lullaby chimes! Generation 2 is officially incubating.


Before we go, an obligatory shot of Atticus that ISN'T a photobomb. Amidst his wedding and gardening duties, Alabaster still makes sure that Attie is pampered and well taken care of.


That's it for this installment. As far as our score-card goes, we have to strike 'Marry someone with the Green Thumb and/or Loves the Outdoors traits' off our list. I'm not too heartbroken over that though. Oriole's hilarious antics and car-thieving expertise more than make up for it in my book. ^_^

Be sure to join us next time and as always, happy simming!


PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT

2 comments:

  1. Aliole. That is my official couple name for them. It shall not be changed. Aliole.
    Awww.......I wants to see da cute babies!

    ReplyDelete