Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Who Will Reign in Generation 2?

It's that time! Time for us to try and decide who will carry on the Spectrum Family Legacy!

First thing's first, let's acquaint ourselves with the goals of this next generation. The vanilla challenge calls for Gen 2 to be in the Business career, but I'm not going to do that one for 2 reasons. One, I've already done the Business career before in other games and the main purpose of me doing a DITFT is to force myself to try new things that I haven't done in the Sims yet. Two (and more importantly) the current heir of my ISBI challenge is in the Business career. I want some variety, >_< .

Lucky for me, the awesome UserNameFound has added on to her challenge over the years and given us some different options for some of the generations. So, Generation Two of the Spectrum DITFT will be The Journalist!

Their Lifetime Goals ;
  • Get married, woohoo, have kid(s)
  • Max the Writing Skill
  • Reach level 10 in the Journalism Career 
  • Partner into a business 
  • Write over 10 stories/reviews
  • Marry someone work related 
  • Buy an Ant Farm 


 So which one of the Spectrum children would you most like to see complete these goals?

First we have the eldest, Bumble Bee Spectrum.


Bee is an Artistic, Excitable, Heavy-Sleeping Couch Potato. She enjoys Grilled Salmon, Pop Music and the color Orange. Painting is currently her primary hobby. Her potential spouse is currently Dakota Fox, an EA premade. Given the goals of next gen, her final trait will be Bookworm. Her LTW will be Illustrious Author, to max the Painting and Writing skills.


Or will it be second-born, Spongebob Spectrum?




Spongy is a Neat, Insane, Easily Impressed sim who Loves the Outdoors. He enjoys Veggie Burgers, Kids Music and the Color Violet. His favorite hobby is fishing, and his current potential spouse is the lovely Talia (last name pending). Given the goals of next gen, his final trait will be Bookworm or Charismatic. His LTW will be Star News Anchor, to reach the top of the Journalism career track.


Quite the decision before you guys, I don't envy you trying to pick just one. Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. XD Don't get me wrong, Insane sims are hilarious... only thing I can't stand if their constant switching clothing and going out in their PJ's to do stuff... LOL

    So... XD I picked Bumble Bee... she's really cute!! And her potential spouse is pretty good looking too so that is a bonus!!

    O.o And I don't like spongebob squarepants... LOL*is probably going to be killed*XD;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Everyone is entitled to their own favorite. ^_^ Thanks for voting!

      Delete
  2. 6 for 6 so far goes to my beautiful Bumbles! (I'm beginning to wonder about my own sanity) I voted for Bumbles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeah I was expecting more of a fight. O_o Guess I was wrong . . . lol!

      Delete